Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Peacock Suit

Yesterday, hung over as hell I had to crawl out of bed to dress head to toe as a peacock at a childrens community day in St Georges Market. Now once I had donned the costumed designed for me and had discovered that I could move, I had a bit of dilemma. Now this wasn't a dilemma like choose between the brunette or the blonde, or a choclate eclair and the chocolate chip cookie.....more of one requiring creativity regarding movement. How in the name of all that is holy and scared and natural does a Peacock move? Does it wiggle its bum, cock its head or jiggle like a polaroid picture? mmmm I decided that he would take on a gangster walk with a slight joggle once I found that the head wasn't stable enough to do a full on Monty python silly walkesque movement. I think it worked out ok....at least I haven't seen the pictures yet to see.....

No comments: