Friday, June 03, 2005

Finally 27

For the past few months, in fact last 6 months I think I have been 27 in my head, not because I have had any great need to become one year older but mainly because 26 is such a non-happening age to be. There is absolutely nothing interesting about being 26 at all.....i mean.....what happened to me this year? I was depressed for the first time in memory, i mean really depressed and not in the damnn I cut my finger type way, but in the ohh I don't want to talk to anyone sort of way.......anyway, thats months ago and the 27 year old Ruairi has started quite well, in a better job, with better money and more scope for a future.....loving it really!.....I was told during a chinese reading thingy that this would be a tempestuous time.....in a good way and I can definately feel that change occuring!......hopefully a butterfly will emerge from this cocoon!

2 comments:

Colin Dardis said...

Mr McNally finally publicly reveals the date of his birthday! I'll probably still forget for next year though... oops.

Ruairi said...

i met your brother at the weekend....but i haven't seen u in donkeys.....ou est vous?