Monday, July 23, 2007

Frogs Legs


Was out last Saturday in a French Restraunt for the first time....there's not too many in Belfast (Hopefully this helps my case a bit) and looking at the menu I had to give the Frogs legs a go. I didn't totally know what to expect from them but sure hey, you only live once. I never really think of Frogs too often and I particularly don't think about their legs....perferring to think about the female variety (not female frogs). But anyway, it arrived swimming in Garlic and there were 3 legs.....and each of them looked like Frogs legs....so I went at them with a knife and fork when I really should have just lifted them and eaten them like a chicken wing....because thats what they were....Garlic Chicken wings...and a bit rubbery with it as well.. So, the old adage 'everything tastes like chicken' is true! So why eat Frogs when you can get perfectly nice Chickens.

No comments: