Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sundays

What is it about Sundays that they feel like a lost day? I had a slight hangover this morning (my brothers b/day party) and it moves to being the overall Sunday feeling....like this rumbled nervy feeling that precludes a new week of work. I used to get it loads on Sundays before school...but it still happens....so annoying as hell. I am now trying to distract myself by a bit reading and listing to podcasts (one called Pubcast with Dom Jolly in it...pretty funny)....also by doing a few nice things like washing clothes and changing bedsheets etc.... builds up a nice feeling of having done something at the weekend before the following week. Writing in this blog also helps me feel a little bit better cause I haven't written a thing in it since Feb??? God thats ages. Anyway, written enough here and better sign off and keep a bit for later.

No comments: