Friday, April 20, 2007

Word Verification

Now, I understand why we must have Word Verification on every posting area and why we must add in a crazy collection of letters before we have a post approved....but it still is a tremendous hassle....at the same time it takes a matter of 2 mins (no even this long) and so maybe I should think about my own patience threshold....it must be really, really short. In fact I find it difficult to just be content with only doing one thing at a time....you may find me at home, reading a book while looking out the window with the radio on and the internet on and the television on some old comedy channel...also likely cooking a pie in the oven...yum yum......maybe I'm using up far too much electricity by having all these things going on at the one time....shit I ruining the world due to my impatience....eek

No comments: