Wednesday, September 26, 2007

20 Years of Chuckles



To you, To me....To you, to me.....I mean who doesn't remember the Chuckle Brothers, I'm not sure they ever actually made me laugh....in fact I remember them as a weaker version of Cannon and Ball.....and i'm actually sure they were ever funny....in fact I don't know if anything was funny back then, or maybe I don't want to think back and realise that I found Les Dennis funny, I used to laugh out loud at Dusty Bin in 3,2,1....I would roll around my front room at Brian Connolly.....I don't want to remember that so, I keep thinking I didn't....So, maybe the Chuckle Brothers were so hilarious, I damaged my long term memory laughing with them.

Its a bit sad that one of the chuckles got beat up recently as well....maybe they didn't realise they weren't the stunt men they imagined they were....and the Slapstick just went too far.

No comments: