Thursday, November 25, 2004

Halo 2

God my arms are sore after carrying that damn X-box all the way home the other night! The thing is pretty heavy but I carried it about a mile home cause we couldn't get a taxi outside odyssey....walking along to the tune of 'Hey, there's a guy carrying an X-box'. Part of me wanted to pretend I had no xbox while another wanted to tell the world....I kept quiet for then and shuffled along quickly using option one as my model.

Anyway, sat down to play Halo 2....hadn't a clue what it was about cause I skipped nearly an hour of cartoon/film stuff so I just began shooting and next thing it was 10 o'clock....thats 3 hours passing by without me realising and I didn't know wether I had progressed that far in the game or not. I decided to stop and save it and return to it later....If I had continued then next thing it would have been 2am and tomorrow would have been fast approaching.....and one thing I do know from my past video game playing its important to stop when your body is still in function and you haven't resorted to peeing into a bottle.

No comments: