Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thank you Mr Bill Gates

Last Night I went to this Microsoft developers network night, mainly because Suzie told me there was a free movie, drink and food at it and partly because I was curious.

So I got myself a free T-shirt and everything and saw a great film Dr Strangelove...fantastic....and then we had a few beers. A couple to 5 stella artois later and I was in brilliant mood, no longer aware that I wasn't supposed to be there as i had pretended to be a developer....when the draw was made. Not really aware what was going on I looked up to see Michelle beaming at me accross the counter and everyone else chanting my name.....holy god....I'd just gone and won an Xbox....and I carried it all the way home proud as punch....

The only problem is....I have a terrible hangover today....in fact it feels like a whole battalion stamping on my head!

No comments: