Sunday, February 13, 2005

50 free views

Have only got back into the habit of surfing blog explosion since about xmas time I was very busy at work and decided to cut back on a few things.....number one was surfing blogs and number two was writing blogs.....it was only meant to last a month but like anything.....weights, making my lunch everyday, reading and writing regularly...all it takes is a few days off it to make it much harder to get back in the habit....
Anyway, started back at blog explosoion (hello visitors)and firstly noticed the ammount of welcome changes....two months is a long time in blog land and then I started realising you get as many credits as pages you visit....with mystery credits.....which is very welcome. I remember having to view for about an hour and a half to build up credits....and the ammount of mommy and knitting blogs we had to look at....nearly turned me cross-eyed.....Getting off the point....ok I got my first 50 mystery credits ever and jumped around the room for like 5 mins after....I wonder what its like winning one of those lottery things and getting like a thousand credits.....thats mad!......I'd probably jump around for 20 mins then!

3 comments:

Colin Dardis said...

Remember kids, credits are no substitute for love... or a good hot home cooked dinner.

Ruairi said...

Yes.....love conquers credits.....too bad I don't get 50 love tokens....maybe you can get them in Amsterdam

David Todd said...

Ruairi you got this "bloggered"
http://bloggedthisat.blogspot.com/2005/02/wrinkleblog-50-free-views.html

then after that it's been left in "the vault"
http://delitlinxvault.blogspot.com/2005/02/wrinkledrug-spiritual-home-of-ruairi.html
D :-)