Friday, February 18, 2005

Wetsuit issues

I have a wetsuit hanging in my bedroom and it has been hanging there ever since I bought it back in November last year…..I haven’t yet gone surfing in it….but did wear it once and jumped around the house in it……it was particularly funny……

Only recently all I can smell in my room is the smell of rubber and it has begun to stretch to some of my other clothes…..in fact all I can smell from the shirt I wear today is rubber…..and it is quite distracting…..so distracting that I’m not sure if I like it or hate it…..it may be making me paranoid that I have been smelling of rubber for months and have only just realised….my whole persona may have been called into question due to the rubber issue…..friends are probably saying things like ‘how do you suppose he came to smell of rubber’……’Do you think he is doing strange nocturnal things?’……..so…friends who read this blog…..read above and understand the reasons….a wetsuit that needs a new home within my home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry too much. I am almost certain your friends think you are doing strange nocturnal things; and this is whether or not you smell of rubber.

Funny stuff.

Ruairi said...

I hope they don't, it would be a travesty if they did.....thankfully today I don't smell of rubber....i have hung the wetsuit elsewhere!