Saturday, February 12, 2005

Oven Cleaning

Spent a lot of today....maybe 3 hours cleaning the oven....god and the ammount of grease that came out of it was crazy and it still doesn't look completely clean....Looks like I will have to spray it again tomorrow!

Bit broke at the moment, due to all the driving lessons....its seems like I have been wishing away every month these days....always looking out for the next pay day!.....hope sometime in the next few months to have a bit of luck and get a windfall from somewhere. Haven't won the weekly gamble since the winning on the first two weeks we started....

2 comments:

sk8rn said...

Oh no! I made a disaster in my oven and have been procrastinating cleaning it up. Now I envision at least 6 hours to get that mess out after hearing how long it took you. [sigh] But at least I don't feel alone in the dreaded oven-cleaning task that lies ahead.

Ruairi said...

The oven cleaning is an important part of the kitchen tasks....but I bloody hate it....I bought this oven cleaner that said that all I have to do is spray it on and leave it for ages.....and then merely wipe the stuff off.....mmmm well even a scrubber didn't remove the stuff....i scrubbed and scrubbed and got some nasty colours coming out.....but it is now closer to clean than before! Now i'm not so sure when I can cook in it again in case the food tastes of oven cleaner.....mad!