Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Driving Test

Ohh well, was hoping that I would be able to tell you all a bit of good news with the driving test....but sadly I didn't do the job....it was a very tough test and I just wasn't prepared for it...

It wasn't so complicated.....went to the driving centre and parked the car...waited around for the instructor....a gruff grey haired man in a fleece jacket....(aren't they all)...he tested my eyesight and then we did our first manouvere....got out of the space and did it without touching the lines......driving out on the road.....made a few errors...in the wrong land at the roundabout.....stalled....got a junction wrong......no wonder when we pulled up at the test centre he told me I failed.....then slammed the door and told my instructor off for putting something behind his seat so he couldn't push it back!.....

Anyway, all set to take the new test in May....hopefully I'll be up driving pretty soon then!....At least I have a few months to get ready for it.

No comments: