Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Fancy Sausages

Now I have a matter to bring up with butchers the world over, those butchers who experiment with the humble classic sausage, adding apple, banana, chilli to the mixture to make a brand new flavour!......PLEASE STOP! Theres nothing wrong with normal pork sausages, absolutely nothing wrong with the succulent flavours of meat without meddling with it….adding foreign substances,…..I always bristle when I see what concoction they have produced when I pass by the meat counter at the supermarket……broiled beef, mushroom and sage, garlic and cucumber…..!?!?!? I’m half expecting to find cappucino and chocolate sprinkles flavoured sausages…..I say NO to fancy sausages…....leave them alone for god sake!

3 comments:

letti said...

lol..i agree..i wanna be able to experiment on my sausages on my own!

Moon said...

OMG TOO FUNNY ..and I agree whole heartly...

Anonymous said...

Pork sausages are foul, you always want beef!