Monday, February 14, 2005

Give a little Whistle

Ever since I was a wee boy I have always wanted to be able to whistle and roll my tongue....and it has always been my dream to conquer these tasks...Imagine my surprise recently when I was walking along the street only to hear a whistle emit from my lips....I kept blowing and I could hear a sharp whistle.....so pleased I have been that I have been showing off my new skill at every opportunity....Now, I can't whistle a song like a bird....its still early days...but I can make a noise which is better than before.

I mentioned this to my workmates and showed them my new whistle.....they laughed at me heartily and told me that I sounded like an owl....Mmmm not sure if this is a comliment or an insult so I just sat happily making my noise until asked to keep it down....

No comments: