Wednesday, September 22, 2004

4 am

Woke up this morning, went straight to the shower, washed, and brushed the teeth.....then went to go and get dressed, but first I checked my watch.......4 am....4 am.....4 bloody am......I just fell back into bed again!!....no wonder I was tired! I had only got into bed at 1am after watching Jackass 'the movie'.....ohh such a laugh it is to see the 'wee man' kick himself in the head....see those lunatics wedgie themselves from a tree! Anyway, woke up usual time and closed my eyes, resolved to get the later bus even if it meant I would be a bit late! Ended up making Ham sandwiches again cause I was running a bit late.

Well, thats ages ago now......just checked my Holiday time....I have 11 days to take before Xmas which is about 3 days every month......that means I can take a few weeks off work!.....just need to time exactly when to take them! Was thinking of going to prague in November but I might just go to Barcelona and watch the Celtic game or maybe go see a Liverpool match.

No comments: