Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Everything done.....almost

Woke early and bounced down to the Theory Test.....not really ready but ready enough....into the room where a monkey/chimp man said sit down and read a sheet.....30 mins later the monkey/chimp man said that there was ' A Probeeeelem wit di sysdem'....'wud u wait till 9am'.....so we waited and then he said 'Nuttin to do wit me but di sysdem is down and der ain't no test taday'......so I gave him my details cause 'you wud b refundedded henceforth'......

So, I bounces a little towards Belfast city (not of rock and roll) and popped into an opticians...first one I saw and I was ravaged by a beautiful sales lady/optician with long glowing hair.....she picked out my glasses in a swiftnes that baggared belief and trounced me up the stairs to her seeing eye lair. I was prodded and ponced.....and she had her readings. I wished to take a call and run off and she duely obliged.......so I did... I rang work sorted what needed to be sorted and scarpered back home to meet the NTL engineers at my house.

The NTL engineers brandished their tools and bullied the lines into action....broadband is alive....but no computer sadly!....

I turned on my heel and bounced back into town....straight to specsavers....found specs and paid for them....with perscruption from the lioness at hand.....scarpered again!

Bought food....brought it home and filled the fridge watched a short element of flickering tv....and leapt into the town again to pick up the new specs......

Out of the bag in specsavers, they looked splendid, on the face a bit blurry but sure thats ok....my eyes will get used to them.....but have i got used to them? no!.....haven't so need to go back tomorrow!

Long day, very tired........landed home and watched Liverpool win their game....well heard them win their game via Skysports....(ohh yeah...getting sky in on the 16th October....can't wait!).....Watched Ghost World.....bit bizzaro.....but good enough to eat...so I ate it!.....then bed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://yagebqic.com/ilnx/drzh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rgsxbzvz.com/prys/beun.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://yagebqic.com/ilnx/drzh.html | http://ildxcihw.com/rswq/aucw.html