Friday, September 24, 2004

Face Grace

Realised last night in a conversation with a few friends that I never wash my face.....I have a shower every morning of the week and as usual I just wash my hair and body and stuff but don't bother with my face....the water spray sorts that out! So, they said to me that it was terrible and that I should use an exfoliator but I couldn't go to Boots and buy it myself......I have enough problems buying shaving foam and things like that.....so moisturiser and face wash would be a step too far! Then I got advice about going to Gordons chemists instead of boots because they don't have a perfume mist barring you from the rest of the cosmetic goods...like boots do...and there are less orange ladies waiting for someone to buy!

2 comments:

Hagfish said...

You don't have to wash your face! I NEVER wash my face. The last time I put anything but water on it, it made my skin feel like an old boot.

Now let's get philosophical here (or something). If you lived before all the junk we buy to do everything for us had been invented, what would you do about cleaning your face. Water, right?

Right.

I knew we would agree with each other. ;-)

Now, wasn't that easy?

"orange ladies"...I like that.

Ruairi said...

You are very forceful....but strangely I am agreeing with you agreeing with me.....yes....I say no to face washing....all forms of face washing should be banned and we shoudl burn down those shops with the orange ladies and their smells and creams....bad bad bad.....have to cry....i'm ok!