Thursday, September 02, 2004

Moved House

Anyway, the night before last (Tuesday) I moved house/flat from number 8 in the development I was in to number 1. So, thankfully all i had to do was move all my things down some steps and through a door! Took us 45 mins to move everything over....surely the fastest house move ever! Then i just had to re-arrange everything so it fitted in the new place! By the way, in case you didn't know I have moved from a 3 bedroom flat to a new 2 bedroom flat with my mate Colin.

The new flat is great, it has wonderful sofas, a dishwasher, we both have double beds (good for the rumpy pumpy girls...wink...wink), I have an en-suite while Colin got larger Closet Space. Which would you rather? A bigger Closet or your own Bathroom inches from your bed.....Though he also gets his own bathroom cause I won't use the main toilet.....but he will have guests peeing in there and stuff! It's not that i am against guests peeing in my toilet, in fact I am all for guests peeing in the toilet rather than in the sink or the laundry basket...its just....i don't have to worry about that any more....wow wee! The living room is huge and we have a huge space in one corner which is crying out to be filled but we don't know what to fill it with......was thinking a bookshelf and all the books....and videos and things.....and then someone said try a plant....but plants are boring and I'm not my mother! Time will tell what will go in the space but until then it is just space!

No comments: