Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ham Sandwiches

Getting a bit sick of Ham sandwiches despite the fact they are very easy to make, today I had ham and cheese and mayo....they were luvley! I think I might just start eating ham and cheese sandwiches for a while....and then branch into tuna and onion....and maybe even salad!?!?!

Heard of a great thing to do....take a cheese sandwich and make french toast with it.....and then have bacon with it! Marks flatmate Laura makes it and it sounds devine....absolutely devine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This isn't about ham sandwiches but rather about the power of suggestion. I wasn't hungry 'til I read your post but now I want sandiges (even though I don't eat meat, but like the word 'ham'). But anyway, I too went to see Anchorman and only noticed about two hours later that I had subconciously walked into a pub and was drinking and smoking like a thirsty chim-chimmeny. This was because of the constant scotch-on-the-rocks drinking and supersized-fag-smoking that went on throughout the WHOLE movie. So I've made it my life's work to warn everyone who goes to see it - be aware of you fate for you will not be able to shirk the want of licquor and nicotine (or Licnic, as the combination is referred to).
PS Don't go to Auntie Annies though. They serve Hoegaarden in the wrong glasses and that's when they're not busy throwing it down the sink while you're away for a pee-delle. Now, where did I put my Sex Panther...

Ruairi said...

ahh that was a shame only getting the Belgian Superbeer Hoegarden (sounds like a shrubbery)....in a normal pint glass....it lost the flavour that comes from a strange looking tumbler!