Saturday, September 11, 2004

Driving like Nigel Mansell

Wow, still hungover from last night and only with a cup of coffee keeping me going I was ready to cancel my driving test.....standing in the street waiting for the instructor who was a little late....but with a hangover it felt like days......I was going to tell him i had an urgent appointment and cancel....but I didn't....the little voice in my head said 'Go on'....so I did

And I had the best driving lesson ever in the world.....all my manouveres were spot on....I even did a new parrallel park.....it was amazing!....Maybe it is the answer to all my questions.....drink!?!.....Maybe it isn't the answer to any! Anyway.....had a great day skipping up the road...to the pub....and I stayed in it most of the day....or I moved between a few during the day! Smarties may have the answer but Drink definately asks the questions! Would you rather be Bob Holness or George a father with two kids doing a degree in Sociology living in Shrewsbury?

No comments: