Sunday, September 12, 2004

Sunday Sunny Day Sunday

Aghhhhhh my head........aghh my whole body.....aghhh I have sore knees.......
I got home at 8am this morning.....the others are still partying in their flat and I am off to bed.....

snooze....

woke up again at 12:30pm....sat and watched all the television on Channel 4..... ohh yeah....stood on my glasses so had to get out of my pit and do a sniffer dog search for the old ones that fall apart all the time.....finally rose about 3 or so and watched the results on Skysports news and did the mopping and everything! Went up to see my mate Mark about 8pm and he was just stretched out on the sofa still drunk cause they had been drinking all day....I couldn't have done that!.....

Went to bed hoping that the demons wouldn't keep me awake.....although I had just watched Alien Resurrection and so was likely to be awoken by Sigourney Weaver bald and angry!

No comments: