Thursday, October 07, 2004

Broadband

I am a customer with NTL broadband and haven't been able to use my internet connection for the past few weeks..... its a disgrace that everytime I ring to explain these faults that i get put on hold for ages and then i have been told that they don't deal with it only to be put through to more holding time (feckin adverts and some tuneless music). ....it very annoying! Hopefully I can fix it soon otherwise I'm going to just cancel the service and not bother with internet connection at home....instead just use it here in work! I bloody hate these touch tone systems....just talking to someone will take a hell of a lot less time!

1 comment:

Ruairi said...

Latest update!

Broadband working again after talking to NTL india for an hour......they hadn't registered my modem or something along those lines....which is bullshit for....couldn't be bothered offering you a service but instead make you pay for looking a blank screen!

but broadband is working! Horray!