Friday, October 08, 2004

Menagerie

There's a Great wee bar in Belfast called the Menagerie, its one of these pubs that you can just relax in. Me and my friend suzie went for a drink in it as she had never been, I had but it had been a while and we were the only people there for a while watching a tiny jack russell run around chasing a ball......it was cool.......you don't see that type of thing in belfast too often!

Also went up to Jordanstown (my old university campus) today to see what changes had been made since I had left! Quite a lot of small aesthetic changes.....but i realised that the main things were still the same.....felt a bit strange walking down to my old department of Communication science! I think if I went back I would feel like I hadn't progressed!......it sort of put any ideas of going back to university out of my head!

No comments: