Thursday, October 21, 2004

Movieoke

There is a new craze sweeping Belfast! It is a little like Karaoke only it doesn't just involve singing, instead you are required to act out a whole scene from a movie of your choice! Its pretty funny and is perfect for people who are more than fully aware that they cannot sing......Its a regular night in the Empire on a Monday and I can see its only a matter of time before it catches on elsewhere!

Ohh and I bought a wetsuit in a charity auction for 100 buckeroos......so theres no excuse now when I go surfing next time!.....I have to stand on the damn board I really must!

2 comments:

Get Knotted Paracord said...

Now that sounds cool! I might try it for a party game at Christmas!

Ruairi said...

Yeah....I reckon you would love it and it didn't seem that hard a set up....a few movie clips you could download from the internet and throw them up on a projector via a laptop.....cheesy peasy!