Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Have a nice Cup of Tea and a sit down

Was just surfing the internet today when I came accross the following site after linking from the Guardian Linkblog (its cool, it gives you links to unusual sites and those of news interest)....Its a website devoted to liking tea....which I know I do! Check out: Have a nice cup of tea and a sit down Its a website even my granny would love with reviews about biscuits you can buy in the local supermarkets and the great debate about wether jaffa cakes are biscuits... I mean how can one live without this question being answered?

After I sent this link out to my many friends, I got a response with the following link (now this is too horrendous to see on a full stomach) mmmm.......danger, high voltage!

2 comments:

Hagfish said...

Oh, Sir Roo! Thou art a trickster. Loved the jiggling pix coming at you from the left, especially the one between that with he and the girls to his right, and with bandage on forehead to his left. Sorta looks as though someone had stepped on his head and squashed it. Not a bad idea all in all.

Ruairi said...

Good old Hasslehoff...he just should have stuck to being Mickey Knight and being best mates with a car rather than trying to sing and act normally! He is a perfect example of someone not knowing their limits