Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Fargo!

Watched that old Coen Brothers Classic Fargo last night and loved every minute of it! Frances Mc Dormand was amazing as the female cop....think she won an oscar for it! Alongside William H Macy and Steve Buscemi (who I think is a great actor)....it just oozed class!
I really enjoy Coen brother films, they always have a lot of quirkiness about them....like O'Brother where art thou (fantastic theme music), the Man who wasn't there (So many strong silent scenes) and the Big Lebowski (the Dude is a wonderful character)

2 comments:

Hagfish said...

I LOVE Fargo. One of my all time fave movies. Try to see Miller's Crossing, another one of theirs with Gabriel Byrne ( he suffers so well). LOL

Ruairi said...

I will.....must check out the local video library....normally they have nothing i'm looking for so i end up getting something i don't want.....but anyway...thanks for the tip!