Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Theory Test

Ok...so I went out last night to the empire comedy night and ok.....I drank quite a bit more than i previously planned and ok......I had to get up early this morning to take the theory driving test and ok......I had to cram a few more facts into my cranium before it started and ok.....and ok....I did overclick on one of the observation sections (its like a video clip that tests our reactions....and I clicked a bit too much at one point).....so I was sure that I was in for some bad news when I was handed my scores......

But.....I BLOODY PASSED THE THING

I got 30 out of 35 in the Multiple choice part......pass mark 30....so skin of my teeth
I got 60 out of 70 in the Observation part pass mark 44.....so bloody trounced that one despite overclicking on one.....

So....roll up driving.....this has been one lucky week! Hopefully I can win a few more pound gambling this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice work Roo. Does this mean you'll be set loose on the roads anytime soon? Sorry this is anon...didn't feel like setting up a profile for myself. -Jessalynn

Ruairi said...

Hiya Jess,
Yep.....me is going to be on the roads real soon.....probably going to be driving by January.....ho ho ho.....no stopping me then!

Think I might go down to Galway one weekend when I get the wheels and visit the old haunts!