Sunday, October 31, 2004

Time Changing

It was great waking up this morning in a slight stupor to find out that no matter how late I was getting up....it was really earlier in the day cause the clock went back! Though its far better if this happens on a workday morning as you realise that you have another hour in bed or you get up at the time on your watch only to know you have an hour to watch cartoons and get a proper breakfast!

And so this morning I have made a pot of coffee and read loads and fixed somethings that needed fixed......and now I am going to finish the short story I started yesterday....a huge step for someone who doesn't write short stories!

2 comments:

Hagfish said...

Oh good. A short story. I can't wait!

Love,
Fish

Colin Dardis said...

What did you fix? I noticed no difference! I did however notice some rather scummy dishes in the sink... wash up after you, or I'll break your collection of Geri Halliwell figurines like Cisse's leg!!!