Friday, October 01, 2004

Wheely Bin

Our office has a corrugated roof and it does not have a hung celing, because 'the boss' wanted us as a design company to look industrial! Hence we get all sorts of noises from the roof anytime anything unusual happens...for example, Rain (I live in Ireland remember where rain is a constant) falls on the roof and plays a little tune, and then it falls like a stone and makes thunder....and I can't hear myself never mind the client on the other side of the phone!

The funniest noise we have is when a Plane flys overhead (we are based near an airport...cheap land....getting a recurring theme? ) it sounds like a wheely-bin (a bin on wheels) trundling along the roof...and I can't help but look outside to see if this (imaginary) bin would fall onto the pavement below.....but never does it fall!

It may take a while for someone to realise the benefits of a hung celeing.....but I wouldn't count on it!

No comments: