Friday, October 29, 2004

Changed my look

when I started with blogger about a month or so ago I just picked the first template that appealed to me at the time, I was in such a hurry to get commenting on things! So now that I have had a bit of time I decided to make that jump and pick a new templete. Of course it means that I have to add my external links again....but that will hardly take any time....though couldn't be bothered yet!

Learned today: Never eat too much chicken burger when you have a hungover stomach!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your template style is great!

http://jaysheer.blogspot.com/

Ruairi said...

Why thank you! I am already preferring it from the previous one! I also found a cool banner creator and have added it to blog explosion and hopefully it will increase the hits! Maybe it won't!

Anonymous said...

What is chicken burger???

www.snazzykat.com/emily