Thursday, October 28, 2004

Printer

I was thinking of buying a printer for my laptop and went around and priced them yesterday in a few places. So today on the way to work I mentioned this to my mate Mel, who stopped me half way and said why don't you just buy my printer. I asked him, whats wrong with it? (as you do) and he explained that there was nothing wrong with it, only that it is not compatible with his new operating system for the Mac (so silly).....so he said with a flourish....that'll be a tenner! So, for an ink jet printer i think thats pretty good value!

1 comment:

Ruairi said...

Aye, I know....its a travesty! I'm just going to buy the black cartridges....which still end up being around 30 quid...three times the price of the printer! It'll hardly be needed changed that often as I am not planning on writing a large novella! Ohh and there are those companies that refill your used cartridges for a price!...all good!