Saturday, October 23, 2004

Keys

Bloody left my keys in the house today.....was having a few bevvies in my mates house and needed some crushed ice so went home and got my hammer and crushed the ice.......then continued drinking and went out and came back to my mates.....about 2am i took a notion to go home and sleep in my nice warm bed and so i left and stood in front of my door.....now wheres my keys? mmmmmm bastard

So I slept on the couch and had to hang around all day till I went home to my Mum and Dads.....got a change of clothes and then the next day back up to Belfast and to the landlord for the spare key!.....my house was so nice when i got back!

Moral: don't be stupid, leave spare key in mates house and another in work just in case!

2 comments:

Ang said...

So, any bets out there that you'll do it again ? (grins)

Ruairi said...

Yeah, I'm doing the same bet every week with my mate Mark. This week its his turn to pick the 6 teams again and hopefully we will be able to keep this winning streak going! We are actually going to expand the bet to putting a quid (£1) on 12 soccer team results at 750/1 which means we will make a blooming fortune....(£750 to be precise)....but there is a reason the odds are that big....its bloody hard to win!