Wednesday, October 13, 2004

SPACED

I went out on a limb and bought a box set without ever having seen the television show that is featured in it, so i have two series (plural...how?) bought with my own hard earned money that I could potentially not like. I was going on the word of my friend, flatmate and all round comedy buddy Colin (not double-chinned) Dardis, who said 'it's great'......and so I was confident!

Now, I also had in my hand the first season (american word for series) of 24 and i got the 'doubts' (pacing back and forth, scratching my head and looking at prices). i hadn't seen 24 and I hadn't got a personal testimonial from my comedy buddy who instead said 'my sister has it'...so i had to put it back with the intention of lending it from his sister and watching a few before going out on another limb.

Anyhow, bought Spaced, took it home and laughed so much i fell asleep and missed the phone calls from Colin telling me he was in the Empire Pub at something known as 'movieokie' (not spelled right....but basically a mix between movies and karaoke without the music and the japanese)....instead i dribbled and made my way to my real bed!......Seriously Spaced is funny so if you get a chance to buy it....then buy it cause its worth it! Still haven't seen 24 so I don't know (anyone else seen it?) ohhh and I have the definative Collectors Edition! (means it has a cover like a spoof star wars film)

No comments: